Sunday, July 17, 2011

WOW

Hello everybody I didn't think that it had been so long since my last post. There has been alot going on around here. First back in Mamy my baby brother got married and we had alot to do with that, then after that we had VBS at our Church. I am the director for VBS so I was tied up with that it was a week long of fun. Then when that was all over Steve and I decided that it was the right time to take a vacation. So we are on vacation now which we are driving across country to just see the west we have never been here so with the Lords help and timing we are taking the trip of a lifetime. Just thought I would drop in and say hi I will up load some of the trip later. Thanks for taking the time to read this. I can't wait to scrapbook this trip it's going to be a BLAST!!!

No comments: